1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Safety Recalls

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by CD, Apr 29, 2004.

1. CD

CD Guest

2. bharris

bharris New Member

,,,,,couldn't get any of the links to work.....problem?
  3. TERRY50

TERRY50 New Member

Safty Issue

I Have A 08 Ultra. Been Having Problems With The Throttle On The Bike. Yesterday During A Bike Run, The Trottle Went From 1100 Rpm To 2200 Rpm. Almost Ran Into The Guy In Front Of Me. The Dealer Said They Know About The Problem With The Cableless Throttles On The Bikes. Start The Bike Up, Wind Down On The Throttle, And Shut The Bike Off. Don This Five Times. How Long Do You Think The Starter Will Last Do=uing It This Way. 2 Hours Later On The Bike Run, The Throttle Still Was Going To 2200 Rpm. The Dealer Said It Is The Way The Bike Was Shut Down. I Do Not Have The Bike At That Rpm When I Shut It Down. I Need A Phone No, Or Someone To Talk Too About This Problem Help Terry
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member