1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Sep 13, 2016.

1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Thanks,I'll tell her you liked it. She cooks that way all the time why do you think I look like I do,lol.
    Red Rider likes this.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I have the yaffee license plat frame, well made, fits the curve of the fender, no wires or screws, got the black one and had it painted to match the bike, led lights.

His bars are good, lots of folks like them and if you want a bangin stereo then he
    can hook you up...
    Fatboy128 likes this.
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

With work and business stuff going on, I haven't had much opportunity to respond. My riding season has been good, once I was able to actually get out on the road, but still managed to put 4000 miles on the clock. Was hoping to drop a 124 in my bike this winter but it doesn't look like time will allow me to do so. What a bummer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Fatboy128 likes this.
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I've gotten in around 4000 miles so far this season, which begins around March thru October, plus a day now and then in the winter. Yup, you can actually ride in the winter around here if you bundle up LOL.

Johnny, I know you like lots of horsepower, but maybe you could do some other things to your ride in the meantime, like trying to make it lighter. Dang, boy, I wouldn't know how to act with a 124 in my bike. Probably go off the high side. Tattoo has a 103 shovel that weighs 400 lbs. and nobody can touch him around these parts . . .
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Why would I want to make it lighter? My Road Glide is my touring bike. Other than the engine, it's set up just the way I want it.

A 103 shovelhead? SWEET!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member