1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Screamin Eagle Pro Efi Super Tuner Pn 32109-08

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by JetDoctor, Jun 25, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

yep!

But you know 90% of the people ain't gonna start that way.
  2. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Nice - very nice Hdtractor1. Trust me - you'll love it (if you don't already).
  3. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Nice color selection, :D very nice
  4. Hdtractor1

Hdtractor1 New Member

Thanks dmassy and HarleysLR My wife pushed me hard for the Ultra and I have rode it for a short ride and loved it can't wait until warm weather...but I loved my Street Glide too!!!
    The Fat Glide is nice too!!!! dmassy do you have a picture of your new ride?
  5. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

There are some pics up in the Photo Gallery. I'm at work right now, yes goofing off (and getting paid for it), but if you don't have any luck with the Photo Gallery, I'll post you one this evening.
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Here is Dmassey's new ride. I like the colors, nice ride.

Attached Files:

7. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Thanks FLHTbiker for moving the pic. I can post in either place but I haven''t figured out how to copy from one to the other. I'll get it figured out one of these days.
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I just copied it and saved it to my documents then installed it as a new picture in the post. :)
  9. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Your wife had to "push" you to buy the Ultra? Had to "push" you? I didn't catch that the first time I read your posting. Had to "push" you, huh? LOL
    I guess I could say just for the sake of conversation that my wife pushed me too but the truth would be that all she used was her little finger. LOL
  10. Hdtractor1

Hdtractor1 New Member

lol...lol...lol...I got got a good laugh this morning on that one!!!! Nice looking ride I like the color too!!!

Actually I was very well satisfied with the Street Glide too...and the all the others as well....but she pushed hard! Ya know? Sorry hear about your wife's finger dmassey!!:roflmao:

By the way how many miles did you have on your scoot when you changed your lube in the Tranny if I might ask?
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  11. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

That's one of the things I like about this forum. You can tell even though it's email that there's a lot of humor and we all need to laugh and find humor wherever it exists. I think my wife was thinking that I might back out of the deal. Actually all I was trying to do was get a few dollars more for the Heritage which we did in the form of "perks". When I shook hands with the dealer on the deal though I caught a sizable smile on my wife's face. Anyhow I'm changing out aoll the liquids at the same time as soon as the weather breaks. Milage is 1024.
  12. Hdtractor1

Hdtractor1 New Member

Ya got have some humor!!! Its good for the winter blues ya know!! Funny wife went me like you when I traded too and almost the same thing...I did in fact get the dealer to give me 500 more ...lol....wife was getting a big smile when we got the acc.book out!!!...lol....that hurt don't ya know??:)
    I only have 29 miles on this one!!!....but still may just go ahead and change the tranny to 75/140 lube over now.Will change from dino oil to Syn. about 3000 miles or so after rings seat well.
  13. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Tell you what - the Lord knew what he was doing when He gave us wives to help us with these extremly important decisions such as which motorcycle to buy.:D

It's supposed to get warmer next week so I'm hoping to get the bike warm enough to change out everything. I've got all the stuff. All I need is a couple hours to do a good ride and then enough residual warmth for the carport workplace. Think I'm going tohave to loosen the oil cooler mount to get to the filter. I thought about going to a K&N or the like that has a hex fitting on the end but I thought I'd try this first.
  14. Hdtractor1

Hdtractor1 New Member

Yes he most certainly knew waht he was doing....lol...its a real tought thing to pick out a new scoot,but some one has to do it! The 08 SG oil cooler would not fit the new bike due to mounts... never had to move any thing on the SG to get to oil filter.No oil cooler on this one yet.Let me know how that comes out if ya will...
  15. enormus

enormus New Member

hi fellow riders... i need some help/advise...

i just bought a 2010 FLSTSSE aka SE softail... i now want it to sound and perform like a hog should... i have been reading some post and i don't know what a "sert" is ... i would like to put vance and hines exhaust on the bike but i am confused as to which programmer to use... power commander doesn't list any maps for 2010 110in motors on their web site... my old bike is an tc88b so going to 110 should be like night and day...but stock sounds like crap and i want to fix the epa mandated crap... any help will be greatly appreciated..thanks..
  16. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

SERT= Screaming Eagle Race Tuner. It was made for the MOCO by TTS Mastertune. Harley now sells Screaming Eagle Super Tuner(SEST).,don't know who makes the new one for them. From what I've been reading, there are a lot of opinions the "sert" was a better unit than the new "sest".
    When I get to the next level I will most likely be buying the TTS Mastertune.
    http://www.mastertune.net/:devil:
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  17. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

Welcome enormus, first find out how much cash of yours we can spend and we'll take it from there!! Starting with air,fuel,hardware,software and finally some new rubber!:D:D
  18. dmassey

dmassey Active Member

Good answer BluePearl. No poet (or politician) could have put it any better.:roflmao::roflmao:
  19. Hdtractor1

Hdtractor1 New Member

Yes!!!!Rubber being the Key Word!!!lol
  20. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

The Original Sert was made by Steve Cole. Steve wanted to do updates to the Sert and HD said no. So when Steves contract run out he pulled the sert from HD, The new super sert is made by Kent Moore.
    The TTS mastertune is the new upgrades Sert.
    I has the original Sert on my 07 Wide Glide and had it dyno tuned.
    Only later to be unhappy with the sert and bought the Thundermax with AutoTune and would buy another one if they had it for the TBW on the new touring bikes.
    Zippers has been saying for 2 yrs, were going to release it in 3 months.
    3 months later, the end of the summer.
    Think the ABS part of the unit and the TBW has a kink throwed in the fire.
    HD don't want a aftermarket. They are like Bill Gates they want to control everything.