1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Screamin Eagle tuner Help

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by Runningwild01, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Runningwild01

Runningwild01 New Member

OK,Was wondering how I record with this SESPT? Do I carry the computer along while its recording or is it just the vci push button? Then last how or where does it show up on the computer under what?
  2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

BaggerPaul is the man to talk to about this stuff. he will set a whole new MAp over the forum... :roflmao::cool:
  3. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

What year is the bike if it does not have o2 sensors the only thing its going to record is live data of the engine running . You wont be able to smart tune in that open loop state and yes your lap top must be hooked up .
  4. m1a5h50

m1a5h50 Active Member

i had the se super tuner installed by the dealer do i get the disc as part of the package n i tried to find grand rapids harley but no luck. also can i tune this tuner n bike mah self? i am tied of the dealer. they leaned it out 2500rpm n less to stop decel pop. was told by serv manage design flaw of harley motor being a scavenger motor. bob woods told me to tell dyno tuner adjust decel. they really fkd it up gettin really pissed. dyno man has health probs n will be out 6 weeks. so now i gotta do summin i'm discussed busted n can't be trusted. thanks bagger paul appreciate it greatly
  5. baggerpaul

Gr harley .com google it it will come up I promise . You must be real patient when tunning with the se tunner . What they told you is a bunch of bull shat! You can smart tune it for sure. You have o2 sensors so you can build a map off what you have . You must read the entire manual before you begin tunning . Nothing will be better then to dyno tune it and hit all ve tables very hard to do on the street but it can be done ! Very similar to the master tune system . Not quite as good but similar . I think if I was in your shoes I would find a real dyno operator . Your man is not doing his job correctly I would love to see a copy of your map! . And p.s. your motor is no more than a 95 ci motor with a 43/8 stroke very simple and super easy to tune . If you send me a copy of your map ill try to help you over the net. All the best to you brother
  6. m1a5h50

m1a5h50 Active Member

bagger paul thank you for your time. the map i received upon request was not the latest. the dyno tuner himself went out w/ health prob and will not return for 6 -8 weeks. the serv mng is unable to get into the computer to produce the latest and most recent map for me to send. i heard n read some things about the v/h fuel pak. per v/h plug it in follow the prompts load the provided info n get on it n ride. talked to v/h gave him the motor info cams pipes s/e air cleaner, he provided me w/a map #. along the way found out supposedly the fuel pak won't work because each cylinder has it's own fuel adjustment n the fuel pak will not provide this. any info. if u don't mind i might give ya a call when convenient for u again thanks for your time n help
  7. baggerpaul

don't waste more money on more tunners ! It can be tuned! Proper in the correct hands. What state are you in? Ill find ya a real tunner in your area !
  8. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

From his profile he appears to be in St Louie Mizzou...
  9. baggerpaul

10. baggerpaul

ok just got a reply from a forum member who is a well known tunner . you need to go to . Harley tec talk forum . and look up a tech that goes by stroker he is a well known forum member and a tunner dyno man. he will help ya out .and should be in your close area. should not be an issue at all to get it tuned proper.
  11. baggerpaul

I have his number for ya pm me and ill give it to you i dont know if he would want me to post it on the web as i dont know if it is his personal cell # or not any way i have a solution for ya