1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

SE Mufflers for All Touring HD

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 5, 2007.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Bagger, I sold those mufflers to another member on Cross Roads some time ago, sorry.
  2. fujimo

fujimo New Member

pipes

i have a set of screaming eagles,,, not new,,,but good shape,,, drilled out baffles,,,shark fin ends,,,, i put bassanis on ,,,, 2/1 so whole setup is there,,,, CHEAP....
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

pics and prices.......:)
  4. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Chuck LOVES his pics!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It's OK, I agree with you!
  5. fujimo

fujimo New Member

pics

I have 3 rows of pics,,, of my travels,,albums,,, 12 ft long shelves,,, maybe 10 pics of my bikes,,, NO PICS of the parts i have strung all over garage and bike shop,,, i ride,,, no time to take pics of parts,,, when i am home i am usually getting place in shape so i can leave,,, like lattuce blew off in last storm,,,kids pickup needs overhaul,,, etc,,, will leave in may,,,for couple months,,, short week or two at a time before that,,, not real interested in PICS of parts,,, but to each his own,,, oh,,, i also do not wax my bike and do wash once a month,,, sometimes,,,, pops
  6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

just trying to help sell stuff.......pics and a price are always a good help in selling pigs in a poke.......:) ;)
  7. bagger_rider22

bagger_rider22 New Member

se mufflers

will they work on my 2008 flhtc classic without doing anything else?
  8. bagger_rider22

bagger_rider22 New Member

se mufflers

i kind of figured that you wouldt have them yet but tried anyway hey thanks
  9. fujimo

fujimo New Member

work

i dont think they will work,,, i believe 08 has to have,,,,,according to H.D.,,, sensors in both exauhst in order for cumputer to work,,,than again i have been told this before about other ,,take off and discard,,,will not work,,, parts.. for instance,,,,,, My bike will run with or without pc,,, told us this is not possible,,,, willl not ping with or without,,,will not ping ,,,no matter what octane i use,,,, does not matter who dynos it,,,, I have put 3 different maps in it,,, same readout on dyno,,, same gas mileage,,, which is why i have tried different maps and dynos,,,, i get a 35 to 38 mph no matter what,,,, told last two dynos,,,dont worry about performance ,,,i want mileage,,,, they come back same,,,, hard for dyno folks to NOT tune for torque and hp,,,, i think they can do it ,,,but just can not bring themselves to.... pops