1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

SE slip on's

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cowboy, Apr 23, 2007.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

lowmilage,you SE ll are a bit smiller then around then my slip on 's for my E Glide , the ID on mine is 3,5/8 , your's might be 2in , , what is the lolipop efect?
    :cool:
  2. lowmileage

lowmileage New Member

"They" say it creates a bit of back pressure as opposed to none when you run straight pipes. Without actually putting it on a dino, I don't know if you can tell by "seat of the pants." My o/s diameter is pretty big but the baffle hole is much smaller

Attached Files:

3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

lollipop= a flat washer welded to a bolt. drill holl in side of muffler. slip bolt through muffler with washer attached. tighten with nut. when ya look into the end of the muffler, it looks like a lollipop.....and adjustable like a flu in a stove pipe.....clear as mud??????????? lol lol
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thank's ChuckTx , I have been thinking of a way to make a set of baffles for these pipes , it can't be that hard , if I can find a set of baffles to look at & go from there , tral & era :eek:
    :cool: