1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

See yea later

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Oct 29, 2010.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone, we did even in spite of the rain have a good time. I would not want to have rode the bike down there.
    Chuck, we got 4 or 5 strays here that the wife feeds. Every morning they are all sitting in a row outside the patio door waiting for the wife to feed em. :rolleyes:
  2. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

we been RV'er for 20 plus years, we have a lot in an rv park the mountains were you buy your lot, we pay $500.00 a year association fees that includes water, sewer and trash service. have to pay our own electric. the park borders the Arkansas river and chalk creek. I've had from 25 foot to 35 foot 5th wheels and one old motor home. we had a really nice 33' 5th wheel that burned to the ground back in 06, never liked the replacement 5th wheel we got after that so we sold it back in January. now my son has his 25 or 27 foot pull behind trailer on the lot. I bought the lot back in 1990. I am trying to sell it but not trying real hard if someone comes along with the right amount of money it's theirs. We have a lodge and a swing bridge across the Arkansas great fishing area. 6 miles from Buena Vista, CO and only 100 miles from our house here in town.
    Has a great views.

Attached Files:

3. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

If I were to go with an RV I'm liking those Class C Jayco Seneca ZX toy haulers. Even the Toy Hauler Travel Trailers look pretty cool too. Of course the ZX being 100,000$ and the travel Trailer starting at 20,000$. :eek:
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Congrats on yer Anniversary. But if its rainin what ya gonna do for all the time yer gone . Eat and sleep.
    Ain't much to do when its rainy and cold.:D
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Rained hard at night but the good part was during the days it cleared off pretty well. Was cloudy in some areas but there is so much to do along the Oregon coast that we kept pretty busy. No worse than living in an area where the heat and humidity is so high you have to stay indoors in an air conditioned home, then eat and sleep. We didn't spend much time in the RV during the day. Just how you want to make the most of it. There was a place we went to we call it the company stores. Its factory outlet stores, women like it. There was a pretty cool tool store there, oh yea found some things I just had to have. :D