1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Shooting off some fireworks tonight.

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by badinfluence63, Jan 4, 2021.

1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Was was supposed to do it NYE but was raining and until Sunday. Here Sunday is peaceful time somdid some tonight. Still have a bunch.

2. badinfluence63

I still have a bunch of roman candles,box of M80’s and a brick of firecrackers.
    633B59EF-3E9D-40ED-9E82-6B56E39B0E62.jpeg
    0686BAE1-0E19-4A80-BE76-A343027A73A5.jpeg
    Red Rider2 likes this.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Nice, that Aerial Shot is nice, we used to buy all mortars but it is a PIA.

Line up a bunch of Mortar tubes on a 2x4 screw them down, put two horizontal boards on the main board, you don't want them tipping over and becoming cannons
    Thats where I used the fuse line to light them all off, one after the other so I can get back from them and see them. Had one go up about 12 feet and go off, once that happens you want to be away from it...

Found the boxes of smaller mortars like that to be the best, so we string them together makes for a hellofashow...

Glad you got to fire some off, 'merica!
    Red Rider2 and badinfluence63 like this.
  4. badinfluence63

Glad you mentioned about them tipping over becoming cannons. I was thinking of that too. I was thinking of going four ways with 2x4’s
    Red Rider2 likes this.
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

that works, just have a good base, when you light off several together, which we've done, it's great if they all go way up and boom, not so great if it tipped over and you learn what it was like to fight in a war zone...
    Red Rider2 and badinfluence63 like this.
  6. badinfluence63

Ya..i envisioned that,lol.
    Red Rider2 likes this.