1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Shout Out!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by MODCOBRA, Jun 29, 2004.

1. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

:D With all the negative that goes on, on the internet, I would like to give a shout out to Dave Small of Direct Parts. Long story short, I got the wrong seat from them for my dyna. Dave did the investigation, got with the company that made the seat, called me back...all within about 15 minutes. He took the seat back...no questions asked!!! Now..that is customer service!

Ben Dorn
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

Dave's the man, but I coulda told ya that. ;)
  3. SK

SK New Member

Hey..**** happens. Nothing's ever perfect every time. All I know is CD takes of business and I've never been disappointed. This is a first class act on the net here..no if's and's or but's. Glad it worked out.
  4. Big Ben

Big Ben New Member

You got that right!

Direct Parts is an example of true professionalism.

CD provides reliable advice, true customer service, and lots of free extras like this BBS, all while somehow keeping his prices the lowest on the Internet.

Don't know how he does it--the man is a genius.

Hats off to CD!