1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Site patches

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Feb 23, 2008.

1. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Appreciate that but I really don't mind sending chuck my 5 bucks. I'm just still debating what I want on it, since the name "Kenfuzed" is only a 'puter name.

Chuck, Just curious what the character length/limit is on a patch that size?
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ken, i will have to ask the operator, when she gets home....i will give ya an answer tonight.........also, i do know it will depend on the size of the letters. im an sure she could get the whole alpabet in a 4 inch line....just be very small letters..........hope that helps................:)

4 inch long....2 1/2 tall..or 3 inch tall......total size of patch...
  3. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

The Patches look great I E-mailed for info hope to hear from you soon
  4. chucktx

just talked to the "patch maker".....:) she said there should be no problem, unless your name happens to be..."supercalifragilisticexpialidoshis".......:D
  5. chucktx

i sent you a reply but it bounced.........so i pm'd ya.....
  6. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

Got the info Chucktx dont know what went wrong with addy:mad: I got no problem getting spam Thanks youll be hearing from me soon
  7. chucktx

here is a pic of a finished patch.....4 1/4X 3 1/2 inches......critique please...want all to be happy.......:)

Attached Files:

8. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Looks DAMN GOOD to me!!! :D I know I would be honored to wear something like this!!! :roflmao: by the way, I may up my order..... may go to 4 so I can use them for ID tags sewen onto my deployment bags! Chuck, I'll send the difference (course, being sick have not sent the original yet! but soon will be in the mail!).
  9. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Count me in

Sounds like a fine idea to me. My advise would be just do the patches and let folks sew 'em on whatever they want. And DEFINATELY figure in her labor. If she makes something from it I won't be worried about ya living in the back yard with the dog for getting her into this, LOL. And if ya have a PayPal set up you can get paid right up front. (Note though that as a business the take a percentage, so don't cut yourself short.)

Ride Free
    Grey Bear
  10. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Bear, I think chuck said in post earlier, that he isn't doing paypal....but accepts checks or cash mailed to him. I would worry about the doghouse myself if I did this to my wife....unless she gave blessing BEFORE I even mentioned it....and of course, with a few hundred or thousand patches, may end up there anyway!!! :roflmao:
  11. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

That looks PRETTY good. Could I get mine without the comforter, and maybe without AFNurse's name on it?

:fight: (remember?) :roflmao:
  12. chucktx

no problem, email me the info ya want on it and how many and where to send it!!:)
  13. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Great looking patches

Wow those are realy nice. I know I want a couple with Bear and Mrs Bear on em. Did I miss the snail mail addy?
    Ride Free,
    Bear
  14. chucktx

an update.....i have only recieved one confermed order for patches.....that was from af nurse. if any body else has sent a confermation....let me know....nurses patches leave out tomorrow.........:)
  15. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I plan on wearing mine to Run-a-mucca in Winnemucca (May 23-25), Street Vibes Spring Fever in Sparks (June 6-8); Elko Jamboree (June 20-22) to begin with. Just gotta finish up the logistics of the order, eh?
  16. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Mines coming Chuck, I just ain't had much time to even log onto the site lately.....
  17. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

pm me chuck I will take one as I ain't much for wearing patches but am one that needs to send money:D
  18. maxpower_hd

maxpower_hd Active Member

I'm still looking for the right shirt to have it put on. Maybe this weekend. I'll send it and the money for the patches at the same time.
  19. charlieharley0057

charlieharley0057 New Member

Great Idea dont know how many will know what it means, this side of the pond but I will wear it with pride.
    I would love two 2 patches with just the logo and CAM57 under it. The problem is how do I pay for it being in England?? AFnurse as a serviceman could always pop an extra 10 bucks in with his order. :rolleyes:
  20. gutierg

gutierg New Member

What am I missing here? Where is the website? Can a patch be made that resembles the Bike Talk Forum?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

German