1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sloppy slider ... side to side limits?

Discussion in 'Other CV Performance products' started by 96roadking, May 7, 2014.

1. 96roadking

96roadking Member

Hi.

What are the side to side limits on the slider once it is in the body of the carb ?

I was looking at mine after cleaning it and installing the CV P deluxe kits and other parts, and noticed it moves side to side quite a bit. Enough for the needle to touch the side of the jet.

I'm guessing it straightens up in actual use but wondered if it was still good or could be improved ... in theory, I'm guessing, it should go right down the middle.

Is there a way to tighten it up?

Thanks