1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Tiny86, Sep 4, 2008.

1. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

What channel/network is this on and what time/day?
  2. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Wednesday Night 9:00 pm on FX
  3. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Its on FX every Wednesday night, but they replay the previous week's episode the following Tuesday night in between showings of The Shield. At least thats when DirecTv has it scheduled.
  4. swampdragon

swampdragon New Member

I've watched it 3 times now, and it just seems like a slightly glorified soap opera to me.
  5. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

:roflmao:

I'm still trying to decide if that method of tattoo removal is any better or worse than what I'm going through - and I'm serious. Ouch!

I agree with the part about appealing to the viewers. Far too much female involvement/knowledge in club matters. I about choked when the chick at the other guys' clubhouse said that a good ol' lady could make or break the club. Yeah, you keep thinking that. I'm sure that after she's been through all of them (and their guests) three or four times, someone will realize what a great woman she is and scoop her right up. I hope there aren't a lot of teenage girls watching who don't understand the sarcasm.

It is entertaining, and they seem to be getting the bikes out a little more, which is nice.
  6. smiley7661

smiley7661 New Member

It replayed last weeks last night... and wow.. what a wicked way to remove a tattoo....