1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sr vers Jr. ver Jesse

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 6, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yea but it's nice to see JJ ego get knocked down a bit.:D
  2. Lazy88

Lazy88 New Member

Well for my two cents as far as the bikes go I liked Jesse's bike since they were all supposed to buils a bike for the bike off. Sr.'s was a WTF as far as a bike and you can't ride it per say either. Still trying to figure out why Jr went and buildt a theme bike for the bike off. The thing I don't like too much about Jesses' style is the position he likes to be in when he rides . He is quit hunched over and stretched out big time.Most all of his bikes have that exact same style but I guess he is comfotable with it thats why he does it. Me , I don't see any long ride comfort. At least he buildt a bike like we would per say for the bike build off. Yes they all have some very different personalities but what is real and what is for the show or for their personal gain for that bad azz biker whatever attitude thing. I think Sr can build bikes but they are all old school style that he likes. So other than the company theme bikes they buid there doesn't seem to be much as far as building some nice cutting edge stuff. Jr. is all theme bikes for now but most of the stuff is cutting edge too. I watch the show alot and Jr was good to get away from the old man. Not sure were Sr will end up but many comments made on the show complain about building bikes from pictures and no thought going into it etc., so I see Rick going to Jr.s soon and Sr. just stumbling along and in the long run the old man will drive more people away untill he sells out.
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I would like to start off by saying WELCOME to the forum from a fellow Minnesotan!!!! :D There isn't a lot that I disagree with here. I too think that Rick is on his way to Jr.'s and I think that it will happen sooner rather than later. Overall, I like JJ's bike best. :cool:
  4. Lazy88

Lazy88 New Member

Hey thanks Johnnybiker/fellow Minnesotan ! Just sitting aound looking at parts for the bike and cruisin the bike forum waiting for spring and riding again. No snow is okay for me and less to wait to melt for spring. I know its early but crossing my fingers. Maybe see you around this year at a rally ride !!!
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I hope so, there a few of us Minnesotans here on Bike Talk. Maybe we can get together over the summer and get some riding in?? I am looking at parts as well. I am getting ready to do some engine work on my newly purchased Road Glide. :cool:
  6. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

Hell, I bet Jr. and Sr. sit arm and arm at Christmas dinner and laugh all the way to the bank.

It's all "entertainment", which doesn't entertain me, so I hope they all go broke and we never hear of any of them again. I'm sick of people makin *******s into hero's.

Won't watch it. F' em all.

I'll have Chuck build me one.
  7. FLHTbiker

Yea and you'll get a better and more practical bike to ride. :)
  8. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I hear ya, Big Jake!
  9. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

agreed, dirt bags all of them and they give real bikers a bad name...
  10. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep ,& i'll just bet if you go to court records in NY you wont find any suite sr vers jr , it's just a show to up rateing
  11. FLHTbiker

Time to move on, wished they would all just disappear.