1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Sturgis 2007

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Peyts, May 13, 2007.

1. Peyts

Peyts New Member

They need love too, Voodoo! :)
  2. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Yeah, yeah, I know. Well, now that I think about it, they do have certain talents that the skinny ones don't......:cool: :eek: :D
  3. Peyts

Peyts New Member

OK, Voodoo... you win... I ain't goin' there! :puke:
  4. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

hehehehehehe
  5. Peyts

Peyts New Member

Heard from AFNurse today... he gave me a call from Sturgis, wondering when I was gonna get my ass down there! I just wanted to let everyone know that he made it safe and sound.

I'll be leaving on Wednesday (2007-08-08) for Sturgis... and then will be making a trip around South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho... won't be back until 2007-08-19.

Stay cool and chat to you all later... :devil:
  6. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

Would love to have gone to Sturgis this year, but as it happened the family & I went to St Thomas for vacation this year during that time. Had to make the mandatory stop at the Harley store there & get a shirt or two....Funny thing about that territory of these United States.....Everybody there speaks English but they drive on the left side of the road (a strange thing to get used to) then we had a stop over in Puerto Rico on the way home...Nobody there spoke much English, but they drive on the right side of the road......guess thats why they say you cant have yer cake & eat it too....
  7. Peyts

Peyts New Member