1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Temperature thingy.

Discussion in 'Using this forum - Help and Feedback' started by Roadster guy, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

How do you paste the URL for the temperature display you guys show? These are the steps I follow:
    1. Highlight URL as directed patiently by HRK and FLHT.
    2. I right click, opening my small task box and I select copy.
    3. I back out and go to my profile page at the upper right corner of screen.
    4. I select "Signature"
    5. The dialogue box (text box?)is open, but when I right click in it, my small task box now only gives me choices of
    "delete" or "select all".
    6. WTF!!!!!
    On another note, my laptop at work will not allow me to post anything since I updated Windows. The dialogue box is there, but you cannot do anything with it.
    I'm not the brightest with computers, but I am smarter than this. Grrrrr!!!