1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Test rode another bike.

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot Rider, Jul 21, 2013.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that is a frame cover,,,hides the uglyness of the seatpost and y frame.......vintage bikes had them.......
  2. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Looks sweet, wish I could afford one, maybe someday. I was tossing around color ideas for the new sportster tins this winter, now I know what I want. Nice subtle logos too...
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

It does look sweet that is for sure. I had to go to the dealer today and I spoke to the salesman and was asking him about fenders. I was going to suggest to Hot Rider to put a hinged tail dragger like the old FL's on it. Now that would look just fuggen wicked!! Old School Baby! :cool: