1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Texas under Fire

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 20, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Took my Iphone off cause I was climbing down a horizonal ladder, the boat deck was shorter on one side than the other. Water was deep.
    Was afraid I might fall in the water while I was trying to change the lower unit oil.
    Forgit to pick it up out from between the seats.
    I hate when that happens.
    If you loose yer phone under the house, you can go back with a flashlight and look for it.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

rain.......rain!!!!!!!!! RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. cardboard

No its Wind, Wind, Wind.....
  4. chucktx

ya, i know.....made it hard to not weave a bit on the bike........we need the rain......hopin for a tropical storm.......
  5. cardboard

Watered my grass the 1st time this year today. and put the water hose on a few of the trees to soak in the ground.
    The zoyzia grass I got is wiltin up from no water.
    I need the wind to stop and the rain to be only at nite so I can git some work.
    Waves on the lake has been too big to lower a boat in the water to work on or run the motor.
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We had some 40 mile wind out at Hillsboro OR today and some really strong down pouring rain. Kinda scary on a roof.

By the CB, I have dropped my IPhone in a crawl space and had to go back and look for it. You ever try to find a black phone in a crawl space when the ground is covered with black plastic. Had to have the Realtor call my number after I got in their to find it. I keep my in a hard cover made for contractors. Dropped it off a roof one time onto concrete (2 stories up) bounced and didn't hurt it at all. :D
  7. chucktx

i burned my first iphone in a fire...........so got another one like it, and a cheapie add on for precarious situations. if i loose the cheap one, out 10 bucks.................
  8. cardboard

This is what I have.

And when you loose yer phone just clap yer hands.
    And the light will come on:D

YouTube - OtterBox Defender for iPhone 4