1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

There's this contest

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Feb 23, 2008.

1. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Congrats Abby! Let me know if they publish an online version as I'm sure everyone would enjoy seeing your story there. If you haven't already done so I'd also encourage you to post a copy of your story over in the [PAGE="http://bike-talk.com/forum/trips-n-trails-ride-adventure/"]Trips n' Trails[/PAGE] area. Your blog and the stories of your trip are a great adventure worth sharing.

When you get that book deal, I think a good book title would be Abby Rode. :D
  2. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

Congrats Hot1. I like Kens Idea "Abby Rode" really catchy play on words.
  3. rickster

rickster New Member

Congrats Abby!! got my Hog Tales today, nice going on the grand prize. I like the "Abby Rode" title also.
  4. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

It's out? I'm scared to death that they edited it and killed it.

If you check out my blog, I've come up with a name I think might work. Maybe not. I think Abby Rode is clever, but after a lifetime of "Abby Road", "Abby Normal", "Dear Abby", etc, I'm not so sure about it at this point.
  5. rickster

rickster New Member

they list the other category winners on the same page, most memorable, most adventurous, & best tour. would be awesome if they did hire you.