1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Things Your Mother Does

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Feb 24, 2011.

1. popeye

popeye Active Member

My Mom refuses to just drop in on us no matter how long it's been since she's seen us. Seems my Grandma was a buttinsky. But to repay her I think I'll take her riding this weekend.
  2. popeye

popeye Active Member

That'll show me. Mom stood me up to go gambling with my Aunt.:roflmao:
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

See you should have talked nice about your mother :D ,My mother also try's to stay out of my business ,I call her about once a week , as she lives about 800 miles west of me ,But I always have a bed & meal when I go vist :D & there's always that home feeling :cool:
  4. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Ya can only have one Mom - but many fathers. Love her like there's no tomorrow and always have a kind word for her - no man knows what a mother goes thru raising her kids and I for one am glad I will never find out. But I have an idea that someday I will meet her again and she will in her own way let me know wether or not I lived up to her standards.
    Until that day comes I ride with her in my mind always.
  5. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

My Mom's a saint....never a cross word for anyone without it being well overdue......but my Dad is a POTA many times. Though I have to give him that he is no longer a pain most of the time, like he used to be. My figurin' is it is because he re-took up riding.

I love 'em, and hope my kids love me near as much.