1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

This is for CB

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Nov 18, 2013.

1. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Yeah, and the older you get, the worse it feels . . . brrrr.
  2. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Ya ain't helpin a dang bit...
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yea need to toughen up a bit there CB :rolleyes:

I noticed your temp are at 46F only 1 degree above us. Guess you guys are having a bit of winter weather. :)
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

If ya got heated grips,vest, fairing & windshield, it oughta be no problem riding in 40 degree temps . . .
    HarleysLR, I'd stay inside, too, if it was 18 & snow on the ground. We haven't seen any real snow for years here, but it does drop down below 20 during the winter months at times. Like to mention that the CV carb I got from you several years back has been working great, and even better now that BaggerPaul ported the intake & made me a new adaptor :D.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013