1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

This year's ride

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Hot01, Jul 16, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i thought about this trip..............but decided not to scare the beegeebus outa abby.......let her get some good sleep in on the trip!!!!!!!:D :D
    actually i have another trip planned in oct. so will do that one instead!!!!
  2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Oh come on Chuck. :rant:
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Red sure wish I could get away for a couple of weeks , but school about to start for my two grandkids so all new cloths & stuff to make them look right & I baby set my one other grand dauther (15 month's old ) she can where me out :eek:
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I sure hope we can get another rider or more. I mean, really, if I catch a snake that Abby just rode over I'll really want witnesses for that!
  5. cowboy

mount a camara on Abby's back :roflmao:
  6. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Well, mid Sept. is not looking good for me. I'm going to have to do a short trip over Labor day, taking friday and monday, tuesday off. I got too much going on in Sept.

Sorry to let you all down (actually it sounds like just Red, Cowboy and Hot).

Anyway, just to let you know I'm thinking of going up to Virginia City for a spell, waste some time in the Sierras and then I think I'll do 50 as far into Utah, maybe into CO and then back. That's about as detailed as I think I'll get with this trip:D

Maybe next time :rolleyes:
  7. cowboy

Tom just Red & Abby , I'am to far away this time around :(
  8. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Just Red if I can't fix my headlight. :rant:

Just kidding. Hoping I can figure it out in the next hour or so. Wish me luck...
  9. cowboy

Abby most likely a loose wire since they had it all apart , or just a bad bulb good luck & let us know