1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

I got scarred. any thoughts on a person who would draw and hold a loaded and,cocked gun against his buddies chest? No? 'Didn't think so. JMO
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  2. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

It was a Dummy Plastic Bullet.
    Had to show I could pull it and chamber a round. And I did it.
    Hes fast too.
    Didn't let him know it was the clip with the plastic bullet oh.
    They called the Bet.
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

There is an old say that says treat every gun as if it's loaded, just saying.
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Know all the saying. Who said they. Women. People that are afraid of guns and you carrying guns.

When you grow up with guns. And they are all over the house.
    and at 5 yrs old your dad gits you a bolt action 22 rifle.
    I lived out in the country. So if you lived in the city. You probably had a different life style.
    We didn't even lock our doors back then.

And you cut grass and at 8 yrs old and you save the money and go to Western Auto and buy a Bolt action 20 gauge shotgun that is on sale for if I think it was 27.50 in 1958.
    And you carry a weapon your whole life. You need to know if you have bullets in your clip, and if it is or not loaded.
    I Know there are a lot of people that freak out around guns.
    But there is no need to. You should to be able to open the slide and look in the chamber and look where the shells go and tell and rack it a few time.
    Its like anything else. Learn what you are working with. And learn everything about it.

If you can't do these things , mabe you need to practise more.

Things on how I grew up and how guns were around the house. And your dad said you do not touch these guns, and you knew you couldn't touch any of them except yours, unless you grow up in the country are totaled different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.