1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Todays Ride

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 2, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

You got chains for that bike :eek:
  2. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Snow is on the mountain, roads are all clear and dry. 70 degrees all last week, but snow is in forecast again for tonight.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

OMG! I couldn't take it. Snow in May?! Just the thought starts me for the steak knife! :gah:
  4. FLHTbiker

Steak knife, you planning on BBQ it. :roflmao:
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I took the scooter out after installing the V-Ductor. I had her up to 100 mph and I would have to say that I got there fairly quickly. It was a great day for a ride here is Sota as the temp was a cool 92* out and humid. Just went for about an hour enjoying the wind in my face. :D

I wish that I could ride all day tomorrow but I have to to another job fair to see if I can get the family closer to the cities as instructed by HotRider. I want to take the scooter but I do not think that would leave a good impression. What do you think?
  6. FLHTbiker

suit and tie time for little JB:roflmao:
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

so shell we take this as a good report on the v duuctor? as g for the job fair thats inside & you part out side better listen to your boss & get a job to move closer to the crowd's & all the good honest people who love in the city
  8. alex the dog

Oh, we get used to it. Couple years ago, it snowed 4' (here in town) on May 15. Warm days followed and it was completely gone by the 19th. Several states below were flooded real bad right about then, so......who had it worse?
  9. alex the dog

You say 92 is cool?? Man, I'd be camping in the big cooler at 7-11 when it hit 85!

Johnny, I used to ride my bike to work all the time wearing a suit. Well, I put the tie and jacket on when I got there. Still today I ride to church all dressed up (have to look good for the parents of the kiddos I teach). And our Pastor rides his Road King to church all dressed in his church robes. You should see the looks we get from people in cars.

Good luck at the job fair!
  10. JohnnyBiker

I can see as to why he might get some strange looks, but hey, at least he is having fun. :D
  11. JohnnyBiker

I am going to hold off on my report for just a bit. I want to change my timing settings and see what the difference is then if any. Remember that I told you that I got a couple of sneezes out of the carb the first time around? Well this time nothing so I am pleased about that.
  12. FLHTbiker

Last night on the news they said our snow pack is at 192% of normal this year. Was supposed to be 70 today, well another storm has made its way in so 80% chance of rain and more snow in the hills. You guys in Colorado may get some more to.
  13. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

As dry as were here in SE Texas I would take a few inches of snow , hot humied & dry as all get out , ground has big cracks , told the wife if they get any bigger I have to put boards down so we don't loose the gread kids in them
  14. FLHTbiker

There needs to be a happy medium someplace. Man, we got so much water I think I'm going to buy a snorkle. :(
  15. JohnnyBiker

:roflmao::roflmao::p
  16. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

Today is JB's first day at daycare!!!!!! :D It is about time he has a responsible adult take care of him. :roflmao::roflmao:
    He is ready to take off to the job fair and in my new car :(, but I have his new truck, but it isn't as fun as my car because I just learned how to drive stick the day we bought it!!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
  17. FLHTbiker

Green tie, :eek: with a pink background :roflmao:

Stick shift, :rolleyes: is that like a little jerking going on. :D:D
    Seriously, hope he does well. :D
  18. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

LOL! Actually I drive stick pretty well. Once and awhile it is jerky but not so much now. I'm just a fast learner!!! The youngest daughter said he had to wear the green tie today because she just got her toe nails painted that color. The room is actually lavendar but with the light it does have a pink look to it. It's my nemo room, love nemo!! :)
  19. FLHTbiker

:banghead:

Lavender and green is even worse, :) reminds me of easter:D
  20. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

:roflmao: That's funny! JB has four of us females and the dog to tell him what to do and what to wear. He loves that!! :roflmao: