1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Traded

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by MODCOBRA, Jul 15, 2004.

1. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

Just traded my Super Glide Sport for an ElectraGlide Classic. Smokey Gold and black. Dayam...I love this thing already and I only put 60 miles on it from the dealership. Took me awhile to get used to the heal/toe shifting again, (been awhile) but after I adjusted them...much easier. Now...time for the "catalog"!!! lol

Ben
  2. CD

CD Guest

Rocking chairs can be a lot of fun to ride. Slows down the pace and time slows...
  3. MODCOBRA

MODCOBRA New Member

Momma wasnt real happy with the back seat of the FXDX. Now we can put some miles on together. Besides....when I do my Route 66 thing from here to California...I think I will be glad to have made the trade. :D

Ben