1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Turn Signal Relocation Kit

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Welder, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Welder

Welder New Member

Hey guys,:cheers:

I just purchased a real nice set of used HD Bad Boy Saddlebags for my '86 Softail Custom (It has the bobbed rear fender). I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me the correct part # for the turn signal relocation kit for this setup.
    Found a kit listed on e-bay motors (part #53692-96) that is being advertised to fit my needs. Do any of you guys know if this will work?:cheers:

Thanks, and have good one.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

the last two numbers of a part number are normally the year it starts to fit..... the part number you listed says 96...........the best way to tell is to call the parts dept and ask them........also get the correct part number that way you can tell if it will fit or not...............hope this helps...:)
  3. Welder

Welder New Member

Thanks Chuck,

Just got the bags late this afternoon so I haven't had an opportunity to talk with our local dealer yet, but i will do that.
    I've been lookin at your photo gallery, some great lookin paint work on there.

Have a good one
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

thank you...........