1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Two new Harley's for 2014

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Nov 5, 2013.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Those women were some of the finest women overseas. They are half Spanish and half Phillipino and wanted to be every GI's bride and many became just that. I always thought after I got out of the service how fun it would be to take a bunch of my friends over there for a months vacation. You would have to have been there to understand.
  2. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

From some posts would have placed you more in the "if it ain't white, it ain't right" group, but you have a point, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter the color. It is almost more about a good, fun attitude sometimes. Still waiting for Eva Mendez to give me a call....Hmmmmm.
  3. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Wow, this thread hardly resembles what it started out as. Funny, one of those girls in the picture looks like my wife back when she was younger (but don't tell her that, haha).

Anyway back to these new Street bikes, I happen to like them in a strange way. They certainly fill the gap left when Harley dropped Buell (including the little Blast) and they are perfect for congested city riding like here in LA. Plus on the weekend it would be fun to carve the local canyon roads without worrying about grinding the floor boards on my regular ride.
  4. FLHTbiker

Hmmm, I don't like those illegals from down south and I do not like Arabs but they do have some very nice looking women, to bad they don't treat em better. Have friends from several different races including blacks. I don't like the black power attitude and don't like Obama because of him not his race. If he was white I would feel the same way about him.
    When I was stationed in San Diego for 9 months met and lived with a beautiful gal who was half Phillipino and half Yakima Indian. She wanted to get married but I was then shipped out to Vietnam, no time for women there. Often think about that gal in San Diego but wound up marring a girl I knew in high school, big mistake.
    I think sense Obama took over that there is way to much race issues more than ever before.
  5. FLHTbiker

Yea every now and then threads go astray but usually come back around, keeps it interesting.
    I wondered if they would make a good canyon bike. Think the 750 would be better though. I'm a lot bigger now than when I was young so think they might be better bike for the young guys and gals.
  6. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

Yep, guess I let my mind wander a bit, thinking of all those international ladies. Anyway, now more focused on the subject, not really into the new bikes in theory, but I understand the world market has a place for them, will wait until I see one in person. Just hope it does not devalue the brand overall.
  7. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I would need one for each cheek of my butt
  8. FLHTbiker

Was at the HD dealership today and my brother with his wife showed up. He wound up buying a new Triumph Thunderbird in that Blue Marble paint they have out. Nice bike and got it for 12,500 out the door. They are a 1600 CC with stock 115 Lbs of torque and 85 HP. He likes the Triumphs and wanted it for when he is with just the guys. He has a 09 or 10 black Ultra Classic for when he and the wife are touring together.
    I looked at the big Rocket triple, holy cow its I believe a 2300 CC bike. The air intake on that bike starts from under the seat and goes along the left side of the tank, bike is huge. Nice bikes and for a second or even first bike they would be nice.
  9. hotroadking

I've thought about the Rocket 3

10. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:.
  11. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Geez HRK you really know how to ride that bike!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  12. joshbob

Probably do it smokin' a stogie, too :cigar:.
  13. hotroadking

with my weight I don't even have to pop the clutch to get
    the front wheel up... :rolleyes:
  14. joshbob

15. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Just lean back & hit the gas & your on your asz
  16. FLHTbiker

Speaking with experience :)
  17. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

LMAO some times I wish ,I'am 5'9 & 170-175 lbs ,I have to rev it pop the clutch & jerk up & back to get the front wheel up