1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Upswet Fishtails for FXST

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by gunther, May 26, 2004.

1. gunther

gunther New Member

Anyone know where I can find upswept fishtail pipes for a 2000 FXST that don't run above the rear peg?

All of the pipes I've found so far run just above the rear peg (which will probably piss my wife off).

I'm lookin' for something that runs lower, and further back before it turns up.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
  2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I spent a couple of years on the back of a panhead with upswept fishtails. I was very young then, and not quite as particular about things, but they do provide some warmth on the chillier days. Maybe you can present it to her that way?