1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Wanted To Buy

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Dec 26, 2011.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I hope to have it by next week Monday as I want to get to this engine stuff.
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

:cool: That would nice, well back to the bed now , damn leg rest fell all the way down without warning on the right leg & pain pill kicking in
  3. JohnnyBiker

As things are progressing I will email you dyno charts to show you what it is that I am coming up with.:cool:
  4. s2pro

s2pro New Member

Screaming Eagle ignition for XL1200S '97
  5. JohnnyBiker

Thanks for the help gentleman. I found a good answer for what it is that I need. My brother in law said that I can use his Desktop as he is not using it at the moment and it has XP on it. However, I just got off of the phone with an acquaintance and he had told me that I able to take XP and load it onto my current laptop and not overwrite Windows 7. Basically what he said I would be doing is creating a whole other computer on my existing computer. I can take a certain amount of available hard drive space and dedicate it to XP. I have a lot of RAM and a lot of hard drive so why not. Lets Do It!!:) Best part is that it is free. :D
  6. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

more money for the engine work.....;)
  7. JohnnyBiker

Yep!!!;) Get your new bike yet?
  8. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

not yet, I think the dealer orders it in early Jan...got the trailer hitch and the wiring harness for it though.
  9. JohnnyBiker

Do you have a picture of it?? Which color? and I assume that you want to look like batman???:roflmao:
  10. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

no pictures..just a blue and black Ultra Limited.....I think Batman was big into all black so we're not quite there yet, most of his stuff was kinda swoopy a little bit like your bagger.........;)
  11. JohnnyBiker

I saw a guy who puta sinister windshield on his Road glide and I absolutely hated it. I am not being sarcastic on this, that front end really did look like a bat. I will post a link to the windshield later tonight. The wife and I are getting some supper with the parents tonight.