1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

We got the next one

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Sep 30, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I agree with Alex to a point. No camps, but they all should be rounded up and sent back to Mussy land. It's true that none of them will ever be a true Americans. Now I'm realistic enough to know that, that sending them back or rounding up and put into camps will never happen. However I don't have to like them nor trust them.
  2. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Hey, if we are at war with them....and they HAVE declared war against us, do you think it's too harsh for us to imprison them?? Hell, I think that would only be a mild act to safeguard this country. Besides, what do you think they do to any Americans they catch over in thier countries. Better open your eyes as to what's going on outside of your world.

In regards to imprisoning the Japanese: it's true there were some loyal citizens among the spies. But it was war declared on us when they attacked our homeland. Who's going to sort out the in-grown terrorists from the law-abiding citizens when the next attack happens??? Will you be too sensitive to hurt their feelings when you're the one getting blown-up?
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Have you looked at what country most of yer doctors are from ?
  4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

:banghead:

Some of you folks need to have a better understanding of history. The internment of Japanese during WWII was not universal - it was executed very selectively. In Hawaii, it was in response to real and active efforts by a signiificant portion of the islands' Japanese/Japanese-American population. In most of the U.S. (by far, primarily the West) it was done by cronies of the FDR administration to confiscate Japanese-Americans' land and assets. My kindergarten teacher was at Manzanar, but was very publicly accepting of the treatment her family received - though it was wrong. They weren't rounded up, investigated and released or remanded - they were just stolen from by their government, and their property given to the government's friends (think GM?).

The 442nd Infantry Regiment was the most decorated unit in U.S. military history - and may still be. It was a Japanese-American unit - look it up. Similarly, there are many Muslims - in our service and serving as allies, too - that are extraordinary assets for us today. One, in particular, I know is a hero to my SOF friends.

We are not at war with Islam or Muslims, we are at war (well, in a limited conflict) with some Muslims - and they are at war with the world.
  5. Radford Wooly

Radford Wooly New Member

We need to shut our doors to all immigrants until they are thoroughly checked into. They shouldn't even allow foreigners to come here on vacation. We've got to protect our own right now!!
  6. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Can't put all of any one group together. I have known some super fine folk who are Baptist. You are right ... some really sorry people hide behind religion. All are not that way.
  7. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Really good points. We are not at war with all Muslims ... but should give no quarter to those who attack us. You can never lump all of any one group.
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I went through some really bad times and instances in my first marriage with the baptist, I do not like the baptist at all. They are horrible, they are condemning and think they are better than all others. They all acted like there shiiit don't stink and all other Christian religions are sub religions to them. The ones I knew were despicable condeming people. I don't even think God would like them. :rant: