1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

What Chrome Polish do you use

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by gutierg, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Doc1953

Doc1953 New Member

Other Cleaners/Polishers

One other thing that I have found that works great are the Novus polishes and scratch removers for your windshield. I have a bad cloudy spot in a lower portion the windshiled on my Heritage Springer and the Novus stuff substantially cleared it up.

DOC :cool:
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Not too start a p!ssing contest, but Novus didn't do near as well as Plexus for my Road King's windshield. My Novus bottle is somewhere amongst the black widows now........

As to chrome polish, I actually like mixing Mother's and Blue Buster, as one is too wet and the other too gooey. At least that is what I do when I get the major gunk on my hot pipes. Otherwise, it just depends on which one I grab first when it ain't the burnt on stuff.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i like plexus for my windshield and fairing......it helps keep the lovebugs from sticking.
  4. Doc1953

Doc1953 New Member

Novus v Plexus

I have never tried the Plexus before. I will give it a try and thanks for the tip.

DOC :cool:
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

that plexus works real good on the windshield , I used iton my faring & the top on my hard bage put a good shine on them
  6. TERRY50

TERRY50 New Member

Polished

Chrome Polish: Turdle Was For The Chrome. If The Pipes Get Nasty, Bug And Tar Remover. Mothers On The Rest Of The Bike, Or Ice By Simonise