1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Where can I get tech assist for ULTIMA motors?

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by cacasal, Jul 10, 2012.

1. cacasal

cacasal New Member

One and a half years ago(15,000+ miles) I bought an ULTIMA 100" EL BRUTO motor from Jireh Cycles, at a great price.....complete crate motor.
    Just the other day it broke a valve spring....hey this can happen to anybody's motor.
    Ultima (Sold thru Midwest Motorcycle supply ) won't talk to me because I'm not a "DEALER"....Upon asking for the names of dealers in my area, they said they don't have a list, but they may be able to get me a list according to ZIP codes, but it won't be current. HUH??? Of course I called Jireh, but they don't have a tech department.
    It's been a great motor....so far outliving the other crate motors I have purchased in the past, but the lack of service is very frustrating.
  2. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Sorry for ya... that sucks that they won't talk with you. Id turn screws with them and mention bad publicity internet wise on forums etc. Maybe they will sell ya a parts and or shop manual?? Maybe a regular mechanic will be able to fix it????

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
  4. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Jireh Cycles Sucks!!! they do have a tech dept., just not a very good one. Hope you get this worked out..:cool:
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member