1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Whirle wind

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by ironhorse, Mar 22, 2013.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

Been doing some searious jumping around lately, San Antonio, Tuscon, Pheonix, Dalhart, Yuma, Sacramento, Oroville, San Deigo, L.A.(and area), Primm now then Vegas and Reno then back over to Wichita was suppose to go to green bay state though it canceled, as well as smaller towns in between. :witsend: My standard stops to stretch my legs are at the Harley dealers (pick up my dip dots) and a few indy shops, I,m hoping as I have put in enough cash into raffles that I could have at least put a good down payment on one that out of all of these joints that I been to I can win. Pamona is the one I want, a sexy hardbag Roadking I'd love to (after trailering it from the dealer) ride it on home. :D Just sayin (sorry cardboard "Just saying")lol
    thanks just rattling little.:D
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

You been puttin' the miles in. The smaller towns are my favorite stops when on the road. Only go through the big cities if I have to. There's a cool raffle every year at the "Wheels Thru Time" Motorcycle Museum here in western N.C.
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

man ironman you sound like a truck driver :D
  4. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I fell like one at times, new town about every other day, fly here, drive there. Challange is time zone adjustments and if I'm still in the one I dozed off in:gah:. Used to ride to work all spring, summer,and fall whether it be Calif to Wisconsin, Idaho to Texas now it's pickups and airplanes.
  5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Hey I got no problem with anybody trailering a bike man [​IMG]
  6. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Man, I thought I was a road warrior.....are you sure you're not a trucker? They're truly the lords of the open road. What do you do for a living Tommy, beyond causing hate and discontent?
  7. joshbob

Maybe he's a travelin' salesman ;).
  8. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

I was just reading from his profile. I've seen the pictures posted of you all over the country Tommy. C'mon, let us in on your travel experience.
  9. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

I couldn't sale a life preserver to a drowning man:D, I take care of railroad equipment maintenance and repairs and all it intails. used to ride everywhere when the weather allowed but now I ethier fly or co. truck.
  10. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Well I bet yer arms are not as tired as they were riding those 40 inch apes...
  11. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

41.2 lmao, ya I outta change update that
  12. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

I keep trying... have had some cool bikes up for raffle... this year is a 1939 EL Knucklehead bobber.... :cool:
  13. joshbob

Gotta be trick photography - nobody could ride like that for long, if at all! :roflmao:
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013