1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Who going to Sturgis 2010?

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Tomflhrci98, Jul 20, 2010.

1. RaKs toy shop

RaKs toy shop Active Member

Called a friend today. He has a new Limited, said he has spent the afternoon packing and unpacking it to see what all he could take to Sturgis. His wife told him she would carry her own sleeping bag and as far as everything else if it didn’t fit in his new Station wagon (Ultra Limited) it was staying at home. He told me that the last test pack he used his old t-bag on top of his trunk and the load was taller than him when setting on the bike. The wife told him “he must be kin to the Beverly Hillbillies” . That’s funny don’t care who you are!
  2. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Really man, that is a good run. I'm envious. I try for every other year but it ends up every third or fourth year. And it won't be this year either. :gah:
  3. Damage Case

Damage Case New Member

OR you can get sponsored onto base by a military card holder. The requirements for the sponsoree are license, registration and proof of insurance plus the aforementioned base motorcycling garb. At this point in time getting to Sturgis this year is looking grim for the home team. However, if anyone wants to stop in Cheyenne to camp on base, I can sponsor you. I can sponsor 3-6 persons. I'll look up the regs regarding how many if anyone is interested.
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

thanks for the offer!!!!!