1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Who is the Best Tuner in Northen Cal.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Wilseya, Aug 21, 2012.

1. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

:roflmao: i like your kinda also my wife is one of your kind ! i forgot the god father tune on your phone when the head gumba called ya when we were at cracker barrel:roflmao:;)
  2. baggerpaul

hey congrats on the job brother . if ya dont make it this time no biggie it would be nice to see ya again maybe over that week end ill hook up with charlie down town for a soda pop got hooked up with a riding buddy got a room at rossmeyers place this year
  3. baggerpaul

:hijacked: opps sorry ill stop
  4. Wilseya

Wilseya New Member

Thanks Baggerpaul.
    I am happy with what he did at this point I would like to improve my scoot to the 110 hp class how ever he said I would be looking at about $3k to do so.
    He say's heads,cams,larger valve's.
    Is there any way to buy these pieces a little at a time and then put them on?
    any suggestions would be helpful.
    Thanks again
    Wilseya
  5. baggerpaul

Sure there is get with kirby apathy goes by pro drag onthe forum veetwin performance. That's were I get all my internal parts from . Great guy to deal with he will put a nice package together for ya . And also advise ya in the proper order to get your power band in the correct range . Don't go for the most hp its massive amount of torque that makes the bike fun to ride on the street . What pulls out in front of the pack is torque!