1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Why Do You Participate On Bike Forums?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Nov 20, 2014.

?

What Brought You To A Bike Forum?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2019.
  1. Needed Technical Support?

63.6%
  2. To Meet People To Ride With?

18.2%
  3. You Were Bored?

9.1%
  4. Other

54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Wished we knew you back in 2010 when we did our trip to the east coast and then came back through Asherville.
  2. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

Joined when I ran across it one day snow up the kazoo. Hung around mainly just observe anymore. Gotten pretty big after Dave relinquished the reins but that's a good way to expand knowledge and road contacts. We pretty much know who's from what area and pretty sure assistance is there whether only moral support or helping wrench. Pretty sure that we can all annoy each other at some point, but in the end still part of a brotherhood.
  3. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Annoy ? Who? when? really?
  4. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

Same as several others, looking for tech support and came across this forum. First forum I ever joined, mostly just to see what everybody up to and enjoying the joking around. Met and rode a little with one guy here, and talked on da phone with another. Got a pretty good group of peeps around here:D
    FLHTbiker likes this.
  5. jmvalderrama

jmvalderrama Member

I like to think about my self as a jack of all trades, but lately I have been specializing on motorcycles, riding, understanding them and fixing them at home. For me the forums are a way to learn, save money, and also more important, be useful and help.

I hope I can accomplish the latter!

Saludos from Bogotá, Colombia.

XT1200Z/2014
    WR250F/2014
    BMW 9T/2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  6. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Welcome to Bike-talk.
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member