1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

XM on an ultra classic

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by pipefit, Mar 11, 2005.

1. pipefit

pipefit New Member

Anyone know of this being done? Would like to install one.
  2. shovel66

shovel66 New Member

Xm

Hello,
    I have XM on my 2004 FLHTI and absolutely love it. No more having to find new stations when traveling outside the stations range. Over 100 channels with no commercials, etc anywhere.
    I got the SKY-FY 2 with the vehicle adapter and mounted it to my left handlebar. I can see it and all the gauges with no problem. When I park, all I have to do is slide it out of the dock and lock it in the saddlebag or put it in my jacket pocket.
    The real good thing is that I can also use it in the pickup and house also when I'm not on the scoot.
    If you want to see photos, please send me your e-mail address to shovel66@cox.net

Good luck,
    shovel66