1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Zippers Thunder-max E.c.u.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by 00 wildglide, Feb 8, 2007.

1. 00 wildglide

00 wildglide New Member

Just wondering if anyone has had personal experience with this new E.C.U. yet.I just purchased a new '07-FLHTI ELECTRA-GLIDE,sure is a lot bigger than my FXDWG.Thanks for any info you guys may have.
    **I will be using a Thunder-header exhaust(no false left side).:cool:
  2. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

My brother in-law has one on his 02" RK. When he put the Rinehart true duals on, he tried the Terry Components module. It was supposedly designed for the Rineharts, but he could never get it to work properly. So he sent it back and went with the Thunder Max, and loves it. He has no problems at idle and the throttle is right there when he cracks it at any speed.

Hope this helps.
  3. 00 wildglide

00 wildglide New Member

Re:thunder-max E.c.u.

Thanks for the reply,
    I've spoke to some dealer parts guys...but not sure if they are just trying to move parts.I'm new to this E.F.I. stuff & want the best overall product for the money.There sure are a lot of mapping component brands out there.Thanks,00 wildglide.;)